Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Sunday, January 6, 2013

More BH Contractions

It seems like they are daily at this point.

For the longest time I felt like they were triggered by over doing it.  Now they happen even when I'm rested and well hydrated.  I have had as many as 4 in a row, back to back, with not a whole lot of break in between too.  It isn't scary and I'm not real worried about it, but it does make me think...

I know they are BH because they aren't real painful, just a lot of tightening. 

I've been having them for 6+ weeks, since right after my last doctor's appointment.  Due to Christmas and New Years falling on my normal Tuesday appointment days, they thought it fine for me to go back after 6 weeks instead of after only 4 - and that was MORE then fine with me.  2nd trimester, I wasn't real worried.  Then of course these BH Contraction started right after that.  So my next appointment is in 2 days, January 8th.  I'll for sure be bringing up this subject then too.

I'm currently 26 weeks 2 days, and at the point where they can do my glucose test.  I do kind of hope they do it at this appointment so I can get it over with. 

I'll hopefully have a good update after Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment