Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, January 14, 2013

Slow Cooker Freezer Meals

My intention all a long as been to prepare freezer meals for my postpartum recovery.

I tried this method last summer, 1 day = 1 month of made ahead meals (whole foods).
That didn't go so well.  It was EXHAUSTING and took longer then a single day.  Was very expensive.  Also didn't even get them all made.  Some recipes we didn't even like and seemed like such a waste.

So I've been on the hunt for something QUICK, EASY, and would be recipes that I know our family will like and EAT.

I FOUND IT:

The shopping list isn't huge, the meals look yummy, and you just throw everything into a freezer bag and your done.  I may even double this depending on our budget for the month.

I haven't found anything as quick and as simplified as this.
My hope is to get this done in the next couple of weeks.  I'll blog about how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment