Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Saturday, January 12, 2013

27 Weeks

 27 Weeks

I'm trying to enjoy the last few days of my 2nd trimester... however, it seems like 3rd trimester symptoms have started to kick into gear already.

Sitting I always need a pillow behind my back because my stomach digs into my ribcage
My hips get sore at night from laying on my sides
Heartburn (hope he has hair!)
Exhaustion - anything and everything makes me tired.  Showers really take it out of me.

But other then that - I had one evening with some contractions that were in a steady pattern.  I just laid down with my bottle of water and they eventually stopped (like they usually do).


 BABY at 27 Weeks

This week the baby is getting smarter!  Brain activity is being detected.
He also is breathing in and out the amniotic fluid and practicing for when he takes his first breath of air.
 Baby is getting bigger every day!
He's now the size of a rutabaga:



No comments:

Post a Comment