Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Thursday, December 13, 2012

Tis' the Season to be Busy

I was on a total roll yesterday!  I have been so busy with work that a lot of things were being put on the back burner until... well until I could get to them.

Yesterday I felt good, had a clear head, and was ready to tackle some of that list.

A lot of it was just this and that around the house.
However, I did make my own LAUNDRY DETERGENT - that post HERE

I also made my own Febreeze.
I needed some, was out, and jumped on Pinterest.  Glad I did!!!  I had all I needed here at the house, so it didn't cost me a penny to make.  Although, it did say cost is only $.15 per bottle - that's a far cry from the $3-$4 retail price of the name brand.  I used it all over the house and it really did smell very very good.

I also tried a recipe from Pinterest:
It was DELICIOUS!  I worry about Mexican dishes, because Alyssa is a little picky when it comes to spices; however, she cleaned her plate and said it was "SO GOOD!"  
Easy and Yummy = A new go to dinner for us

I was able to get the bathroom rugs washed (in the new detergent) as well as the bedding yesterday.  Got the floor swept, dishes done, made a delivery to a customer, exchanged shoes at Payless, did a little Christmas shopping, ran errands, took something to hubby at work that he needed, filled out and mailed in a W-9 form a business needed from me, went to the post office (which was packed w/ people mailing Christmas gifts), and I think that's about it.

Busy day.  And I ended up staying up late too - so today... today was a different story.  I worked on two orders for my business and hung out the rest of the day.


Our daughter had a Christmas party for Girl Scouts tonight though, so I'm wore out all over again after an hour and a half of 20 girls!  Haha!  It was so much fun, so cute and creative, and I'm so glad I could be there.  Good times.

Tis' the season to be busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment