Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Friday, December 14, 2012

Please No Stretch Marks!

I've been using Palmer's Cocoa Butter up to this point on my belly to prevent stretch marks.

I'm 23 weeks today, and feel a whole lot bigger now at this point then where I was at this point with my daughter... which worries me.  More worries me for the size of this baby and for my poor skin!

Time to break out the magic potion...

I think this is what saved me from getting stretch marks with my daughter and I pray this helps this time around.

I leave it int he shower and put it on before I get out each day.

I also still put the Palmer's on before I get dressed as well.  Can't be too careful, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment