Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Thursday, December 13, 2012

Baby Bjorn

I've slowly been bringing things up from our basement storage where all the pre-baby buys have been collecting.
 
Today I brought up the Baby Bjorn carrier.
 
I have to remind you that this was another bargain that I found
$15 at a garage sale
Retail price is $80 +
 
I was able to get it adjusted down to the right size for the baby.  Also learn how to adjust it to fit me and hubby.  One of Alyssa's stuffed puppies was Carter's stand in while I fiddled with the thing.
 
This is something we did NOT have with Alyssa.  We had a baby sling for her, for when she was a tiny baby, and it just wasn't the easiest thing to wear and it never left the house. 
 
I look forward to having this carrier to take along with us as backup if he gets tired of the infant seat/stroller and Mommy's arms get tired.
 
Can't wait to try this out at the Zoo this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment