Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, December 10, 2012

Diaper Bag Packing

For whatever reason, all of a sudden, and out of no where...

I got the urge to pack the diaper bag.

So I got my diaper bag out and started going through our stash of things I've been purchasing here and there since the beginning of the year.

What did I find...
I don't have a whole lot of things to go INTO the diaper bag.

:-(

What did I find?

-Diapers
-Wipes
-Nursing cover
-Wet Bag (which I want to exchange, not fond of the green anymore)
-Pacifiers


Things I'd like to add to the bag still:
-Burp clothes
-Bibs
-Changes of clothes & going home outfit
-Socks
-Hand mittens
-Blanket
-Toys
-Nail clippers / Grooming kit
-Pacifier Wipes
-STUFF FOR ME: chapstick, nail file, shout wipes, nursing pads, etc.


I know... I still have plenty of time.
But it's things like that, that make you realize you don't have as much prepared as you originally thought.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment