Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Thursday, December 27, 2012

Baby Christmas Gifts!

WOW

Christmas was CRAZY!

I'm talking 3 straight days of celebrations with family, friends, church, cooking, baking, opening/wrapping gifts, driving...

I took some photos of the Christmas gifts Carter received this Christmas from his Aunt Shae, and Grandma and Papa.  He also received a few other things, but I forgot all about them when I was taking these photos - so I'll have to add those in another time.
 
 I actually MADE these for my mom and dad as gifts from Carter to them.  We have a motorcycling Papa and a NASCAR crazy Grandma.  I thought they were appropriate.  They got a big kick out of them.




 Yes, that one toy is pink, Daddy isn't happy about it, but OH WELL.
Papa I think is a little color blind...





 This motorcycle set cracks me to.  I see our baby working in his Papa's shop, sleeves rolled up, grease all over him, tatoos...and it's like a 9 month size, lol!

Of course Aunt Shae doesn't get left out of her gloating with this nephew

And this little guy was the only gift under our Christmas tree this year for Carter from Mommy and Daddy.  Alyssa received one as well, just a cat not a dog.  (They are from Scentsy)

Being that it was Alyssa's last Christmas as our beloved only child of honor, we didn't want the tree overwhelmed with gifts that weren't for her.  We did let her open this little guy for him though.  She also opened all the above gifts for him as well (even though Grandma let her wrap most of them up too! Ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment