Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Friday, December 28, 2012

25 Weeks

 25 WEEKS

Lovely photo... I know...
This week baby was VERY active yesterday.  Then I found out it was a full moon.  There must be some truth to that.  
My belly button is in the middle of the road freaky phase (not in, not out)
Self grooming is officially a pain
I haven't painted my toenails in at least 6 weeks... they need it bad, and I doubt it will happen anytime soon
I got a hair cut since my last photo, I'll need one more before this baby's birthday
 

Baby belly is groooowing.
I honestly can't imagine 15 more weeks of this.  My body is already in an uncomfortable phase and I'm not even in my 3rd trimester yet.  What gives!?!
Yep, still have a long way to go.
 
BABY
 If I had to guess, I'd say he's closer to the 2+ lb side of that estimation above.


Carter now knows up from down as his equilibrium kicked in this week. He also should have some beautiful hair on his head!


No comments:

Post a Comment