Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Thursday, December 27, 2012

Cloth Diaper Shopping!

A new vendor joined our Expo team, of course, it was a weekend when we weren't THERE.

Another vendor told me about the "Cloth Diaper Lady" that was there and we HAD to make a special trip (1 hour drive) out to the expo, where we had been way too much over the holiday's as it was, just to go CLOTH DIAPER SHOPPING!

So worth the trip.

First, the lady was wonderful.  Very informative, answered a lot of my questions and then some.  Her prices were reasonable and I came home with, what I felt, was a good amount of diapers to add to our cloth diaper stash.  And none the less, it was FUN.

She had brands that I had been wanting to try and brands I hadn't heard of.  She also had used diapers for great prices too.  We got a mix of things.  Here's what we came home with...

 These are the NEW diapers we bought
2x Alva, Sunbaby, Kawaii w/ Bamboo lining, and one I'm not sure the brand on (Navy blue, I liked it because of the velcro)

 These are the three USED ones we bought
2 minky outsides and one newborn (orange), just to have on hand...

 Then we bought three covers
1 New (Blue Kawaii) and 2 Used (Lime & Stripe Thirsties)
\
 None of the diapers came with inserts so I bought 7 microfiber standard sizes to put into the pocket diapers

The lady was nice enough to throw in a cloth changing pad and BumGenius sample of wash for FREE!

 So here is my current cloth diaper stash:
Extra inserts on the left (6 bamboo & 6 microfiber)
Pocket diapers in the center (12)
Tongue diapers in the bag on the top right (5)
Covers (3) and the Newborn diaper (1) on the bottom right

Now I need to figure our what all I still need.
A pail wet bag would be a good start...

No comments:

Post a Comment