Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, December 31, 2012

Baby Hiccups

The night before last, at 25 weeks and 1 day, I was feeling rhythmic kicks...

Then I thought, they aren't strong enough to be kicks, this baby really KICKS.  It was also in way too much of a rhythmic pattern that he'd be able to keep up those kicks like that.

Then I realized
HICCUPS!

It kept up for a good 10-15 minutes before I fell asleep.  I woke up to make a trip to the bathroom and when I came back, he had them again... this time, it wasn't so cute.  It kept me awake for some time.  And again the next morning he had them as I was waking up.

I haven't felt them since, I guess he just had a bad case of the hiccups over those 8-10 hours?


No comments:

Post a Comment