Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Sunday, December 23, 2012

24 Weeks

24 WEEKS!

This is a BIG BIG week
Baby is at a point of VIABILITY

Although we do not wish to have a premature baby at ANY point, there is at least a 40%-70% chance that the baby will be able to live outside the womb now.  With each passing week, this percentage will go up and that makes me breath just a little easier at this point.

Pregnancy This Week
I think the "comfortable" phase of this pregnancy is starting to come to an end.
I've gotten to the point of body aches, to a slight degree.  Sleeping is getting uncomfortable.  Sitting is starting to get uncomfortable.  I'm starting to get out of breath easier and get tired much sooner.

However, all this doesn't come close to having to deal with all that morning sickness.  With that being said, I'm NOT complaining.

Next Doctor's Appointment: January 8th
at 26 weeks 4 days

Baby This Week
Carter is getting BIG!  The size of a cantaloupe now, and from the looks of my stomach a cantaloupe sounds about right.


 I've been calling Carter my little "wild man," because he gets into very long and strong kicking fits.  There is a big difference between him just moving around, getting comfortable, and when he's moving and grooving in there.

I've noticed a sleeping pattern already.  Usually he is up and wild between 10pm and 11pm.  Then there are about 2-4 sessions of moving around and poking and jabbing throughout the day.  You can even see from the outside all his crazy movements on my stomach.  It's very interesting to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment