Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Total TMI Post

This is TMI (Too Much Information) in more then one way.

It is part of pregnancy, so what are you going to do.  But for me, it seems so soon.

What am I talking about?  Nipple secretions.  I have had very sensitive nipples from the very beginning.  I literally woke up to a pregnancy update today saying "you may notice your breasts are not as sensitive as they once were"... ummmm not me, not here. 

So as I took my bra off, my nipples just HURTTTT.  So I did a once over, and they were covered in "crust."  Omg, that sounds so disgusting, even typing it.  So I washed it off and noticed white speckles under the skin, squeezed, and stuff comes out... yuck.

At not yet 15 weeks, it seems so soon to already by creating colostrum or breast milk type substances.

So I tell my hubby, who gets probably more TMI then any man should far too often, and he says "Oh yeah, I noticed that awhile ago..."  And without going into detail, you get the picture of how he would notice such a thing.  So this has been happening without me noticing???  Weird.  Especially for "awhile" according to Steve.

I guess I should see it as a good thing.  I was able to successfully breastfeed my daughter.  Maybe it is a good sign that things are getting in gear to do it again this time around.  I have my fingers crossed that breastfeeding will go as smoothly as it did with Alyssa, as I hope to breastfeed for at least 9-12 months this time.  I made it 6 weeks with her, and always regretted having to stop (due to returning to work).  But this is a whole different topic I may address in a separate post as some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment