Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, October 15, 2012

Birthday Plans

My birthday is fast approaching, and although I never really make it a big deal I do have some plans in mind this year :)

I have another doctor's appointment a week from tomorrow, being that I missed my last ultrasound I am hoping they schedule me for another sooner rather then later.  If they get me in there before I'm 18 weeks, I'm going to just wait and do that.  But if they decide to hold off till 20 weeks or so... I can't wait that long for a gender scan.

So the plan is to see what happens at my doctor's appointment.  And if things don't go the way I hope, we will go in on my birthday to pay for a private gender scan and find out the sex of this baby!

Also on my list of plans - a facial given to me by my little sister (she is in school right now to do this type of thing), and dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory in downtown STL.

I'm not sure in which order those things will happen.  I am waiting till after next week's appointment to see what happens really with the ultrasound scheduling.

I can't believe I am so close to finding out if this baby is a boy or a girl!!!

14 Weeks 3 Days today!

No comments:

Post a Comment