Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Furniture Wars

This is my busy time of year with my business.  Which also equals, extra income.  I usually use a lot of that extra income on Christmas gifts.  This year I'm thinking about baby things.

So the furniture war goes on in my head

VS.

Of course Christmas will still be taken care of... but do I really want to buy ANOTHER crib when I have a perfectly good one here, that is FREE.  And no, it may not be the right color, but it is a bed and it will do the job.

In two years, when the crib can go and a toddler bed be put in its place I could still have a new living room set and/or dining room set.

Well the fact of the matter is - we ARE getting a new dining room set.  Ours is a hand me down anyway, and it's falling apart.  We've managed to put it back together a couple of different times but it's life is about up.  Being that we eat a lot of family meals at that table that is a priority.  Not to mention one of our chairs is broken (we have 4), so once baby arrives and sits at the table, we will be needing a replacement chair by then anyway.

But I still battle in my head the living room set.  We need one, but with a baby that potentially will be spitting up, playing on it, not caring that it's new... I'm just not so sure.

And lastly, being that this could be my last busy season, if next year doesn't go as planned with having 2 kids, we could have this one opportunity to take care of it.

Priorities.  A constant word that pops up lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment