Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Saturday, October 6, 2012

YARD SALE BARGAINS!

I will do a vlog on my Yard Sale Baby Haul - but wanted to get it in writing before I forgot.

Our town wide yard sales were today.  It was COLD and still getting over my illness I wasn't feeling the best.  We didn't get out and moving till about 8:30am which is kinda late.  But a I knew a friend of mine was going to have maternity clothes, that would FIT ME at her sale so I HAD to make it to that one at the very least.

SO GLAD I DID!

Maternity clothes haul:
5 pairs of jean: 
1 pair was skinny jeans so I'll be able to wear them with boots!
1 pair was a very nice dark wash I can dress up
5 maternity tops
1 cadigain
1 sweater

That's a great big chunk of my maternity wardrobe taken care of.  A lot of the pieces were Old Navy, GAP, and Motherhood Maternity.  Also "Pea in a Pod" brand, which I hadn't heard of before.

I also snagged:
A womb sounds lamb for $3 (Reg: $25)
A maternity pillow for $2 (Reg: $40)


and the best bargain of the day

a Baby Bjorn baby carrier for $15!  (Reg. these start at around $70)

So my grand total was only $66 for all that bargain goodness!!  YAY!
That's less then the regular price of a Baby Bejorn or 2 pairs of jeans at the store.

Couldn't be more thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment