Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Tuesday, October 30, 2012

16 Weeks

These photos are from Friday, October 26th - the day I turned 16 Weeks offically.
And since my doctor is going with my projected due date instead of theirs - I get to stay on my current track of when my weeks turn over.


The progression...
I really thought my belly had popped out a lot more since 12 weeks, but after looking at the progression photo below... maybe we are on a slow and steady pace.  Which would be wonderful!
(Less chance of stretch marks perhaps?)

Baby is said to double in weight and add to it's height in the next 4 weeks, so the next addition to this segment may actually be a noticeable change.  

 
I also find it very funny to look at my 1st two photos (4 & 8 weeks) from my 1st trimester.  You really can see how miserable I was, lol!  Thank you 2nd trimester for being much better so far!

BABY UPDATE:
Baby is the size of a Turnip
5 Inches Long
5 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment