Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, October 8, 2012

Baby Pokes!

So a couple of days ago I said I thought I had felt the baby move.  And every so often, when I'm in bed, laying still, I can feel these very small pokes.

Today, Alyssa and I were playing with the doppler and listening to the heartbeat.  Two or three times when the heartbeat would be very loud on the monitor the probe would jump just as I was feeling a little poke from the inside!!!

I love that it is proof of me feeling those subtle movements.  I'm going to try and catch it on camera tonight if I can.  Very neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment