Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Sunday, October 7, 2012

1st Day of Maternity Jeans!

No it's not the best photo.  However, it is of my growing belly in my yard sale find maternity jeans.

I felt SO MUCH better wearing them all day.  I had 2 problems with my old jeans
#1) Couldn't button them and used the hair tie through the button hole trick
#2) Every time I bent over they would slide wayyyy down... not attractive

So today I was much more comfortable.  Thank goodness I have enough jeans now to get my through fall and winter.  My plan is to get a couple of pair of yoga pants for extra comfort and they would be nice for in the hospital and after the baby comes for around the house.

Tecniqually I'll be in my 2nd trimester in 5 days... so that's close enough to making it through the 1st trimester WITHOUT maternity clothes.  For me anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment