Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Saturday, July 21, 2012

Updated Calendar from Previous Post

Cycle 1 - CD35
Soooooo...

I made the mistake of glancing over at my wall calendar when I was making the calendar for my previous post, instead of using the fertility calendar app that I use on my phone.  So that is the bad news, the calendar is not correct for when these chain of events happened and what the next couple of weeks should have looked like for me.

Now the good news, the calendar was a week AHEAD, so I actually get to test an entire week before I originally thought I would!  YAY!

Here is the updated calendar

Now I hope to learn if I am pregnant in between shows that are going to be going on in those two weeks, instead of after those two shows.

Here's what I am concerned about:
Rarely do I have back to back shows.  Maybe 2-3 times a year do I do this.  So I pray that if there are any pregnancy symptoms that they maybe hold off an extra week ;)
And also my concern is, these shows are a lot of work.  Not just physical work, but also they are stressful, I don't get a lot of sleep, and my body definitely feels completely wore out when they are over.  So I have that double time the next two weeks.  So it worries me that I could very easily over do it during this fragile time in early pregnancy.  IF I AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE PREGNANT

However, there is nothing I can do about anything at this point.  Nothing will help me get pregnant/stay pregnant and I will be doing this shows, so I will have to just watch it as best I can.

Testing in 9 or 10 days!!  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment