Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Thursday, July 5, 2012

Trying A New App

This is my new Pink Pad App.  Someone suggested it on the new forum I joined.  I already love it!  It is the best of both the previous apps I was using, rolled into one.
So this is what my month is supposed to look like in a perfect world.  I was supposed to have ovulated this past Sunday.  Well we are now 4 days past that with no luck, that I know of.  But today is still Cycle Day 19, none the less.

This app keeps track of AF, cycle days, predicted ovulation, BDing, your mood, symptoms, weight, basal body temp (which I hope to start tomorrow).

So that's all for today!  I'll be back tomorrow with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment