Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, July 30, 2012

TTC: Cycle 1 - CD44 LIVE Pregnancy Test!

So just watch the video...








SO............... O.M.G. (This is what my 6 year old would say)

"Is this real?" is right.  I'm in total shock.  I haven't even said the words "I'm pregnant" out loud yet because I'm just overwhelmed at the moment.  TOTALLY overwhelmed.

I had to use my SLR camera and 10x's zoom lens to get this photo:
I also ran around the house trying to find the best lighting so you could see it.  Really thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

I took a photo of my computer screen with my iPhone to send it to Steve for him to see, I couldn't wait till he got home.  And he said he could see it too, but "when will it get darker?" HA!

A lines a line ;-)

So let me run this down real fast - FIRST MONTH TRYING TO CONCEIVE AND BAM.  
Holy moly we must be fertile people, haha!
ONE and DONE

I am going to take a good First Response Early Response tomorrow morning, just to be sure, but I'm pretty sure at this point.  After the test above dried all the way, there was a very apparent line.

And onto - HOW AND WHEN are we going to start telling people...
I will have to think about that.  I know how to tell my parents, but when, I'm not sure.  And when we'll tell the world, I'm not sure about that either.  What I do know, is that a select few supportive friends will find out first, family next, and then the rest of the world.  Stay tuned for all that video goodness I hope to capture!

So today would make me
3 Weeks and 3 Days Pregnant*
*Based on my day of ovulation (not the first day of my last period)
Pregnant... pregnant... really?  Hasn't quite sunk in yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment