Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, July 2, 2012

TTC Cycle 1 - CD16 (Update #2)

Cycle Day 16 - Update Part 2

I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed today. My earlier post said today was to be my "most likely to ovulate day."  But clearly, from my OPK seen at the bottom of the photo below, that is just not the case.

As you can see there is a little bit of darkening, but no positive DARK line. 
Bottom test may not have been 100% dry at the time of this photo.  When I went back to look a couple hours later, the line even looked a little lighter then the one before :(
CD# = Cycle Day


I have a few of concerns...

First, that my body is just not going to cooperate like I had hoped it would after coming off of NuvaRing.  That my cycles will go back to the way before I got pregnant with my daughter, where I'd go 2-3 months without a period.

Second, that I may just not ovulate at all.  Which is a big fear.  Did NuvaRing do something to me or my cycles??

Third, that I'm going to run out of OPK's!!!  I purchased 15 to start.  I didn't want to go crazy.  I only test once a day = 15 days worth.  I've used nearly half already.  If my cycle continues for an extended period of time, I need to have enough OPK's on hand to not miss getting that positive OPK.  So do I order more?  Wait it out?  I'd rather not waste money, but I also want to know what is going on.  Oh the decisions.  I may give it another day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment