Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Friday, July 6, 2012

TTC Cycle 1 - CD20

Three new updates!

#1) I decided to start charting my temperature today with a new app - Fertility Friend.
I used a regular thermometer this morning, but bought an actual Basal Body Thermometer at the store today.  So tomorrow it will be much more accurate.  If my OPK's aren't going to work out for me, then I hope that temping will.

#2)  I got a microphone for my laptop!
Who knew laptops with webcams didn't come with a built in microphone!?!  I actually taped an entire vlog on my laptop, only to find out that it had no sound.  It seems easier to record shorter vlogs on the laptop instead of setting up my digital camera.  So I hope to do a vlog tomorrow!

#3) Last update of CD 20, which is more from TTC, is still negative OPKs....  Very disappointing.  I'd hoped to have been in the 2 week wait of doing a pregnancy test by now, but no.  Last night I was having lots and lots of aches and pains in my abdominal area.  Almost like pre AF pains, I have no idea what it could be.  Is it my uterus just getting ready to ovulate, have I unknowingly ovulated and AF is coming early, are my NuvaRing pains back?  I have no idea, but it is a little worrisome to me.

Be back tomorrow to do a catch up vlog on all these little details I've blogged about.

No comments:

Post a Comment