Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, July 2, 2012

TTC Cycle 1 - CD16

Cycle Day 16
Today is my estimated "Most Likely To Ovulate" day!

I have been keeping up with my OPK's and taking them each day at around 2pm.  I have them all taped to a sheet of paper so I can see the progression.  (I'll insert a photo after today's OPK).  So far, they have all been clearly negative.  But the last couple of days I have noticed them getting darker!  

Even though today is my projected most likely day to ovulate, I have a feeling it won't be.  So I'll keep taking my OPK's and just see what happens.  I did; however, wake up this morning having some abdominal twinges.  Could my body be getting ready?

My earlier twinges from going off of my NuvaRing have lessened quite a bit since I updated on that.  So I really wonder if these new twinges are the ovulation type.  Guess we'll wait and see!

Can't wait to get a positive OPK and start the 2WW and using the "DPO" term!

No comments:

Post a Comment