Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Tuesday, July 24, 2012

TTC: Cycle1 - 4DPO (Symptoms)

Cycle Day 38

So I just read yesterday, that techinquelly, pregnancy symptoms don't show up until 6-7 DPO at the earliest.  Today I am 4 DPO.  And although these may not be pregnancy symptoms they are still symptoms of some kind:

*Cramping and abdominal pressure - It's day and night.  And I notice it a lot when I'm not up rushing around, but it's been a constant thing, not just off and on
*Nausea - This only happened once and it was after I laid down to go to sleep
*Fatigue - I shouldn't even add this in there, only because this is nothing out of the norm for me
*Frequent urination - I was going about once an hour at certain points this past weekend
*Sore nipples - This was MUCH more noticeable CD 32 & 33.  Enough to where taking my bra off hurt, the shower water hurt, and wearing a shirt hurt.  CD34 -now has been much less sensitive, but still noticeable.
*Irritable - Again, not something out of the normal; however, yesterday was almost the end all of be all.  To the point where I went to bed 2 1/2 hours earlier then I normally do.

And not a symptom at all, but I wanted to share.  I actually had a dream that I got a positive pregnancy test!  I have had dreams in the past about being pregnant, but never about taking pregnancy tests.  Maybe that's a good sign?

My basal body temp has steadily increased over the last few days, reaching the highest it has been this cycle: 97.88

What I'm looking forward to this week: 
Seeing if there is a dip in my bbt which is a possibly indication of implantation.  This could happen between 6-12 dpo.  Also keeping a watch out for implantation spotting as good pregnancy indicator that could happen the end of the week.

To sum it all up - This is my first month off birth control and therefore the first time in 6 years that I've had progesterone and Lh surge happening in my body.  I honestly don't remember what it was like when I was birth control free and how my body reacted.  So all this is still very new and documenting my symptoms and info will hopefully help with next cycle, if we aren't luck to conceive this cycle.  But fingers crossed!!! 

6 Days 'Til Testing Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment