Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pregnancy 3 Weeks 4 Days

Yesterday we got our positive pregnancy test.
Well three positive pregnancy tests actually:

Wow was it hard to not tell anyone, or not tell the whole world actually!

My mom called not long after I took that 3rd test, and all I wanted to do was scream the good news to her over the phone.  But I have plans on how I want to pop this surprise and capture her reaction all at the same time.

We also went to family's house last night to celebrate Steve's mom's birthday.  She even asked me if we were still working on making that baby!  Again, had to keep my lips sealed and go along with the conversation as though "we were working on it."

The hardest part of all has been keeping it from our daughter.  But I know it is for the best that we not get her hopes up in case something should happen.  However, I did make her a "Big Sister" hair bow and that is how we will surprise her.  I hope to capture that on camera too!

I've already found myself holding my stomach (or lack there of) going up the stairs.  Although there isn't really a stomach to grab, I do have quite a bit of bloat and my stomach is very crampy.  So holding it seems to just ease the aches instead of it bouncing around all over.

1st official measurements for this pregnancy:
I'm starting at
126 lbs
33 in. around the belly

Maybe I'll start working out... can't believe I'm over 125 lbs.  That has already got to be the highest weight I've ever been.  (Besides when I was preggers with Alyssa)

No comments:

Post a Comment