Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Thursday, July 19, 2012

TTC: Cycle1 - CD32 *NEWS*

Meant to post this Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It's not "The Big News" but for now it is the biggest news I've gotten so far on this TTC journey.
LOOK..
 Cycle 1 - CD32

So let me over analyze this a little bit.  And I'll update later with a more detailed video.  But here's how it went.

Yesterday's OPK looked like some of the darker ones I had been getting on different days of this cycle, but they had all "pooped out."  As soon as they'd start getting dark they would start getting light again.  So no clues yesterday.  Tested OPK at 2pm(ish).


Last night I felt a little crampy, but have had that several times this cycles, so honestly didn't think twice about it.  Well I'd be lyng if the thought didn't come into my mind that maybe "this" is it.  But didn't have my hopes up at all.

This morning, temped, and got a pretty high reading (97.73).  All that's I've read has said anything over 97.7 could be ovulation time.  HOWEVER - we have had roofers reshingling our roof for 5 straight days now.  So they were up there bright and early and I just figured from the noise I had probably tossed and turned trying to stay asleep and repeatedly having to make myself go back to sleep, that my temp was up from my moving around so much.  Again, figured it was a fluke and would just have to wait and see tomorrow morning to get a better reading.

I had to help my dad this afternoon and couldn't test with my OPK at my usual time.  Once we got back I had long forgotten about it.  5pm comes and I think to myself - well it's later then I wanted, but let's see I guess.

The test started and I could see a line starting to form right away... never happened before with my others.  I'd have to go back to them and check when they were dry.  Washed my hands, put everything away and looked again and there was a definite line!  A good dark line!  I thought, this is a trick maybe it's just dark but not dark enough to be a positive dark.  I let it sit for a couple minutes, came back, and BAM!  Dark Dark, darker then the control line, dark line!

THANK GOODNESS I took the test at 5pm, just a few minutes before Steve was due to get home from work.  I showed him right away!  Well I actually called, but he was just under a mile away so I just told him I'd talk to him when he got home.

So, as far as I know, this test shows my surge.  Because there was over 24 hours in between tests, I wonder when it really started - last night? this morning? did I miss it since it was SO DARK right away? Do I still have to wait those 12-24 hours when ovulation happens?  Guess no one will know.  But what I do know - is that I have a POSITIVE OPK!!!!!!  FINALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment