Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July

 Happy 4th of July!
We spent the day with family.  We went to a BBQ  and headed down to the bottom of the bluffs in our town to enjoy the annual fireworks display.  Thankfully they weren't cancelled due to the extreme heat and drought that is going on over here.

This is our little one trying a project out that we saw on Pinterest!  Cookie cutter watermelon.  It was cute and did turn out for us.

After dinner we tried out some sparklers.  Daddy helped of course


 Another Pinterest trick we tried out was putting a plastic cup at the bottom of the sparkler so her little hands wouldn't get sparked.  Worked like a charm!

Finally ready for the big event, the fireworks!  Horrible lighting I know, and my iPhone didn't want to cooperate, but it is what it is.

And last but not least here is a video of Alyssa with her sparkler - she makes me laugh so much!  Such a funny girl!
TTC Update: Currently CD 18
Nothing new to report.  OPK lines seem to be getting lighter and lighter.  I am probably going to order more OPKs tomorrow and hope that I don't have to use them.
We have kept up with our every night/every other night BDing.  So I hope that if something is happening and I just don't know it, that should at least cover it! 
If I had to pinpoint a time that I COULD have ovulated, it is looking like possibly Sat or Sun.  I'm fairly sure that those lines are negative and not dark enough to be positive; however, ever since then my lines have started to really decrease in darkness. 
I am no expert at this.  And I should probably take Steve's advice and just say - if it happens it happens...
SO ANYWAY - all in all we had a great day.  Our family always enjoys the 4th of July.  And it always seems like the first day of school comes so quickly after the 4th is over.  Here's hoping ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment