Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ordered More OPK's

These OPK's may just be the end of my sanity...

I originally ordered 15, which would last me till next Tuesday (July 10th).  However I still have NOT gotten a positive OPK, ugh...

I've joined a forum for TTC women, and it's been a great help already.  It's nice to chat with people that are going through the same thing and are much more educated in all this then I am (even though I've had one child already).

So since it is Thursday, and my order probably won't go out till Friday/Saturday, my chances of getting more OPKs in the mail by Tuesday/Wednesday when mine run out are better today then if I wait any longer.  So I ordered 20 more OPK and hope they arrive in time.

This cycle could really be the longest wait of my life.  How come monthly bills seem like "I just paid this" even though it had been a month, and here I am trying to ovulate and it's like torture waiting and waiting for days to go by.

I have looked online at photos of positive OPKs and mine are not close to being dark enough to be positive, so at this point, there is no chance all this BDing is doing a thing. Maybe tomorrow I'll post my OPK side by side with a photo of a positive OPK to compare.  Fingers crossed I won't have to do that and will have my own positive OPK to show off!

But onward we go, in hopes of a miracle.  And that's what keeps me going.  Baby dust can start to fall now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment