Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, April 15, 2013

Over Due

How is this happening!?!

My Alyssa was 6 days late.  I've been hearing "any time now" for 3 weeks, and now I'm 3 days late with this baby already...



All this time we were worried about my pre-term labor spells and just making it to the 37 week mark.  I've been dilated 2+ cm for 3 weeks with a thinned out cervix and baby's head being low.

3 days late...

Besides people driving me crazy these contractions are driving me crazy.  All day long with them yesterday.  Even over night again.  Then today, random braxton hicks.  I am so confused!!!!!!!

We went to the park yesterday and walked, I came home bounced on the yoga ball for a half an hour, and then went on another walk after dinner.  All the while having contractions, but knowing that I can walk and talk through them, I knew it wasn't time to go to the hospital.  

What I do know is, that this baby doesn't have much time left.  He will be here this week one way or another.  And I'm SO READY!

No comments:

Post a Comment