Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, April 1, 2013

Interesting Easter Sunday

We did the normal Easter celebrating yesterday
Church
2 Egg Hunts
Easter Lunch with family


The Easter Bunny was good to her!

Alyssa and Daddy at the Church Egg Hunt

Fun at the church egg hunt

Sunday School

Goofy Easter Family Photo

Family Photo at my parent's house

Me and my big belly taking pictures of Alyssa hunting eggs, my dad recording her

All the while, I'm having contractions...
Even at the dinner table eating lunch.  That's about the time I said something (4 hours into it)

My mom and dad decided to ride their motorcycle, it was a beautiful day!  So we went home, changed, and went for a LONG walk.

We stopped and talked with Steve's aunt, his grandparent's, and my aunt, around town before going back to my parents house (we live in a very small community with lots of family).  All in all, we were gone 2.5 hours, walking in between each stop.  Contractions really started picking up and becoming painful.

When we got to my parents house, we ate some left overs for dinner, and I started timing the contractions.  It was 6:15pm by this time.

Here's the history snap shot from my iPhone app:

So I'm not the best at using this app - but they averaged out to be 2:45 seconds apart and lasting about 40 seconds long.

I stopped timing them after an hour - went and laid down for another hour, and was able to cat nap.

We went home, I took a shower, and jumped on the yoga ball about a half an hour before calling it a night.  I took some cold medicine so I could rest and luckily I slept pretty good the first half of the night.  Once the cold medicine wore off, it was a different story - but only because of my cold, not so much my contractions.

So today I had high hopes of laying low and keeping this baby in for another day at least (It's April 1st - April Fools Day).  I was already sick of seeing all the nonsense and lies on Facebook.  I honestly couldn't handle having a baby today.  The poor guy wouldn't get a normal birthday for the rest of his life.

But change of plans.  Alyssa is sick and i'm trying to get her into the doctor's office.  But I hope to get her better before her brother comes.  Last thing we need is a sick newborn.

I have another Doctor's appointment for me tomorrow at 10:15am.
Will I make it?  I kind of hope so at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment