Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, April 15, 2013

Co-Sleeper

This is my FIND OF THE YEAR

I REALLY wanted a co-sleeper.  I had one with Alyssa and the only one's out there now are the Arm's Reach brand, which are $150-$200 each.  I just couldn't bring myself to spend that much on something that will use for 3 months.

I've been on the hunt for a used one from day one.  I've called places, check every resale shop I got into, and every Craigslist listing I've inquired about has already been sold.

So I had settled on a bassinet... till Saturday!

We just happen to go to Once Upon A Child and the first thing sitting by the front door was a Co-Sleeper!!!  Couldn't believe my eyes.  I asked right away if it was sold already or not (because it was by the front door) and they said No!  I claimed it right then and there.

Steve and Alyssa cleaned it up and got it installed next to the bed yesterday.  Now we just need baby Carter in there to test it out :)

Retails for $199.99 at Babie's R Us - I paid $60.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment