Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Sunday, August 19, 2012

whoa... wait a minute

Is this real?  Could it really?  REALLY - COULD IT BE?????

No morning sickness today!?!  No, I didn't just say that out loud because if I do then it will jinx me through and through.  Just thinking it is enough to back fire on me, causing a build up of morning sickness, which with my luck, will let loose worse then ever tomorrow...

Maybe it was because of our really busy day:
-Got up early and out the door by 9am
-Drop Alyssa off with Grandma for church
-Ran in to get a gift card from Bread Co.
-Drove an hour away (and I drove)
-Set up my booth for 3 hours at a new boutique (exhausting)
-Picked up Alyssa's flower girl dress
-Didn't eat lunch till 1:30pm (this is a pregnant girl over here, what!?)
-Ran into Michaels to pick up items for a custom order
-Drove the hour back to get Alyssa
-Ended up staying to visit for an hour
-Went to Walmart for groceries and printer ink
-Hit up Taco Bell for dinner (6pm by this time)
-Got home and unloaded groceries THEN ATE
-Baked cookies, why?  Because I'm a pregnant lady with cravings
-Went to my studio to make FOUR - yes - FOUR tutus for 3 different orders
-Boxed and printed shipping labels
-Made a custom hair bow
-and now I am blogging at 10pm at night

A non stop day.  I just think my body was like, ya know - I'll give you a break just this one time - I see you have other things going on right now.  Whether it was for a day or not THANK YOU LORD ABOVE

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment