Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Thursday, August 23, 2012

Last day of 6 Weeks! WOOT!

I feel so excited to be just one week closer for this 1st trimester to be over with.

It's been a rough week, and I'm happy to be moving onto 7 weeks tomorrow.

I have learned a lot this week, as far as  - EATING.  Mainly that I have to eat constantly.  And I may not be in the mood for the food that is going into my mouth, and what I am eating may not taste very good.  But food is doing the job of keeping my body functioning.

I hate to complain, I really do, because all I'm feeling is a good sign that things are going RIGHT and not wrong.  And I'm lucky to even be pregnant.  However, it is very hard to be thankful for feeling sick in general.

I have my first show this weekend, where I have to battle through with morning sickness.  I am very worried, but very thankful that Steve will be there for me 100% of the time.  I really couldn't do it without him, especially right now.

Fingers crossed I survive till Monday when I can crash all day long with Alyssa in school... Come on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment