Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Saturday, August 4, 2012

Letting the Cat out of the Bag... Sort Of

We had it all planned out how we want to tell Alyssa, and our parents.

However... We are doing a back to school expo this weekend and we did tell a few of our close friends.  That's just too long of a weekend and too many hours to not say anything!!!!

I wish I'd have gotten it on video telling Roz, Jo, and Neana.  I asked them all to get together so I could tell them all at once, and Neana busts out "ARE YOU PREGNANT?" before I could say a word.   Haha!  I just shook my head "yes" as they all stated hugging Steve and I, and I teared up big time.

They are all like our second family.  They are people we spend a lot of time.  And they are the only people on this planet that knows what we are going through doing these shows.  They understand the work, hours, joy, and pain we all go through. 

So besides those two, we have told John, Tabatha, and most importantly Sarah.

Sarah was the first person I told, litterally within a few hours of getting positive pregnancy tests.  She's been there for me during this process more then anyone, and I felt it was only fair :)

Steve has told a total of 2 people.  Guys he works with/for basically.

Waiting till next weekend to share the news with Alyssa and our families.  It's going to be a very long week of waiting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment