Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Thursday, August 2, 2012

Maternity Clothes

Yeppppp I did.  Not even 4 weeks pregnant and pulled out my old maternity clothes.  And washed them.  And hung them up in my closet.

Why?  I won't need them for at least 3 more months.  Well, I wanted to see what I had, what was stained and needed to go, and what could be used.

So far I have:
1- Nice nursing bra
1- wireless nursing bra
1- night nursing bra
1- sweater
1- comfotable shirt
2- nicer shirts
1- pair of jean

When I did do some pre-pregnancy maternity clothes shopping.  They are all second hand and were mostly 50% off from the resale shops sale.

From that I have 3 comfortable shirts and 1 nicer sleeveless shirt.

So looks like I need more bras, more pants, and a few more shirts.  I'll probably hit up the resale shops again.  Being that my due date is in April, I'll be needing mainly cold weather clothes (which cost more, dang it!).  But at least now I have time to shop around and find some deals.

I remember Old Navy having some nice maternity clothes.  And I hope to hit up Target for some yoga pants for around the house.  No fancy pj's.  Just t-shirts and sleep pants.

OHHHH and I ordered this yesterday....
VistaPrint was having a $2.00 t-shirt sale.  So with shipping I paid about $7.00.  I also ordered it in LARGE ;-)  I'm not sure if I'll wear it out, but for around the house, it is cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment