Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Doctor's Appointment

This was the part I dreaded...
finding a doctor

I really wanted to get into a doctor that delivered at a new hospital in our area, but unfortunately wasn't so lucky.

However, I was able to get into the office where I went with Alyssa.  And although it's not my first pick, I am actually not upset about it.  I will feel comfortable going there and kind of know my way around.  I'm actually also relieved that I have a doctor's appointment set in stone and in the books.

Scheduled 1st OB/GYN appointment:
September 24th

So here's the long story of it.
I, obviously, have extra long cycles.  They asked for the 1st day of my last period - which was June 14th.  I ALREADY KNOW that I did not ovulated until July 18-20, not the usual 14 days after the start of my last period.  The lady on the phone projected my due date to be March 26th and that I was about 7 weeks along.  I know that is not the case.  And I know that will be changed with my first ultrasound.  So 7 weeks sounds good, but I know I'm closer to 4.5 weeks.

With that being said, I just let her think I was 7 weeks to get into the office sooner.  Last time with Alyssa I was 12 weeks along and this time they are holding off till I'm 14 weeks along.  Little do they know I'll only be 11 weeks and a few days by their "wheel of fortune" as she called it.

So let the count down begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment