Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day as a mom of two this year!
What a busy Mother's Day it was though.

Alyssa was so sweet and made me a fruit salad and toast for breakfast, all by herself.

It took us forever to get out of the house, but once we did we headed to my grandmother's house, who lives an hour and a half away.

This is my Grandma's first great grandson and it was her first time meeting him.
How sweet!

Unfortunately, Carter wasn't the best burper the night before and had a rough afternoon.  He spit up a lot and was very restless.  It was sad to see him like that, and sad that he was not being the best baby while at my Grandma's house.
Luckily, he did sleep the way there and the way back.

Before going home we went to see Steve's mom, sister, and aunt and uncle for Mother's Day as well.  We ended up staying till 9pm, which was way too late.  Carter was feeling much better that evening though, and it made it easier for us to visit.

We didn't get home till 9:30pm.  There was nothing relaxing about this Mother's Day, but at least we got to see family and introduce Carter to so many people.  But after 4 hours of driving and being gone all day and night, we were exhausted!  We all fell asleep by 10:30pm.  Carter got up at 2:30am and nursed for 8 min, went back to sleep and didn't get up till 5am again.  So I think he was pretty wore out himself.


Mother's Day 2013
I can not tell you how fortunate I am to have my babies!  Not only that but also to have such a wonderful husband who always goes above and beyond.  Blessed and grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment