Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Thursday, May 9, 2013

Baby's Routine

I'm lucky in the fact that Carter has kind of made his own routine that happens to work for me and the family.  He's also only had a couple nights that were a little rough, but for the most part, he's not gotten his days and nights mixed up.

Here's a round about overview of our days/nigts:

10:30-11:30pm: Bedtime

2:00-3:00am: 1st night feeding

5:00-7:00am: 2nd night feeding

9:00am: Carter wakes up for the day

11:00am: 1st nap

2:00pm: He usually nurses so he's ready to go pick up big sister from school by 3pm

He'll usually take one good long nap between 3pm and 6pm 
then a shorter nap before 9pm

I pretty well let him decide when he wants to eat and sleep in the afternoon and evening and just go with the flow for the most part.

He's been a great baby just from the routine he's set for himself.  I'm getting some sleep at night which is the main thing.  I still hold him A LOT during the day, even when he is sleeping, so I don't get a whole lot done during the day, but I know that will get better.

At only 3 weeks and 2 days old, I couldn't ask for more, and I don't mind getting in these extra snuggles while he still lets me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment