Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Baby Update: Weeks 2 & 3

Carter's belly button stump fell off the 2nd week and he got to take his first real bath!

 I weighed him on our home scale and he'd gained 1 lb. 1 oz. in just 2 weeks!!
The doctor said I must be making "buttermilk."

He got his first ride in the Baby Bjorn

He got to meet Great Aunt Jamie and Uncle Larry



Carter's Grandpa came in to stay the weekend to meet Carter

First trip to the park and stroller ride

We also took a 4 day/3night vacation to use our timeshare.
Great Uncle Terry and Aunt Sue meeting Carter at the Outlet Mall

Steve and I got our first date WITHOUT kids on vacation while my mom babysat them.
We had ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAB LEGS - yum!

Saw this antique station wagon and had to get a photo of Carter in it

He also did a lot of watching sister swim. 

 He had his own swimming experience getting his bath on vacation in our giant jacuzzi tub with mommy.  He loved it!

And we hung out as a family, which was the best part of the whole vacation


TODAY Carter is 3 weeks old!!!
He's officially grown out of his newborn clothes.  He's just so long!
This is his first 0-3 month outfit, it's also the 1st thing I bought when we found out we were having a son.
It has a polar bear on it that says "bear hugs" with that cute bear hat!

I had ONE newborn diaper I accidently bought 2nd hand.  I knew we wouldn't be cloth diapering till his was bigger, so why I bought this one, I can't remember.  Since I had it, I had to at least try it on him!  1st time in a cloth diaper (then I took it back off, lol)!

And I got out his floor mat gym.  I think he will like it, eventually.  He looked at everything, but got a little overwhelmed after awhile.

It's been a wonderful first 3 weeks with this little guy.
Don't know what we did without him in our lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment