Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day this year, honestly, WORE ME OUT!
I'm not sure what I was thinking volunteering so much, but in the end, I'm so glad I did.

 Here is the special Valentine's Day outfit I made for Alyssa!
Bow and shirt by me - legwarmers from my shop

I made a special Valentine's Day breakfast:
Heart shaped banana caramel pancakes with heart shaped strawberries


 I was the craft mom at her Valentine's Day party at school
They all were very wound up at the party with donuts and cookies for snack with Kool-aid
Not to mention their candy treat bags and candy Valentines.  I think they all had a wonderful time though.
I'm so glad I can be there with her for these special days

 That evening Alyssa had a Girl Scouts Valentine's Day party/meeting
I volunteered to do a craft with them as well
They also had a pizza party, games, and a "wacky" fashion show (hints the crazy attire)
This is 5 of the 20 girls in the group.  Luckily they split them up so it wasn't a free for all making their craft (flower headbands)
More candy later - Alyssa was a crazy happy girl!
I'd say she had a great Valentine's Day.

Unfortunately, with all that going on with her, me and hubby didn't really get to celebrate Valentine's Day till the next night.
He took me to Joe's Crab Shack!  I've been craving crab legs for a couple weeks now, so it was very very good! 

But before we went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner, Alyssa had a half day of school.  So I picked her up and we headed to the shop where my items are consigned and she helped me restock.
I surprised her on the way home with a stop at AMERICAN GIRL STORE!
They were doing a free Saige craft and she had a gift card she'd been holding onto since Christmas that she used to buy a few things.
She then went to Gramma and Papa's to spend the night while Steve and I went to eat our CRAB LEGS.
Talk about a busy last couple of days.

It was so fun though, and it's special time I got to spend with Alyssa and with Steve before we become a family of 4.  I know these are memories I'll always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment