Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Thursday, February 21, 2013

Not quite done working yet

My hopes for working were:
This weekend would be my last expo
After that I'd set up the basement with my displays and product for:
#1- Customers can come over and shop and or Open Houses
#2- Restocking, so I can get a good start on restocking before baby arrives
#3- Start getting new products onto my website, having everything out makes it easier to see what needs added
#4 - Easier to pull products for online orders

So even though this weekend was going to be my last expo - I wasn't planning on no longer working after that.

UNFORTUNATELY - Plans have changed.

First, the winter Gods, that haven't visited out area much in the last two year, unloaded a heck of a winter storm on us today.  And I'm not talking snow, I'm talking the bad stuff - sleet and freezing rain.
That, already, prevented us from going out tonight to set up as we usually do the Thursday evening before a show.

But the biggest problem.
The FLU.
Hubby was knocked on his butt big time today after work with the flu.  I think he's been fighting it for 2 days now, and it literally hit him hard this evening.  So he's couch bound.
Without his help, nothing happens.  I can't lift much, or bend much, wire anything, and we don't have my sister in laws help this weekend either.  So these expos are NOT a one man band kind of deal.

The new plan...
Official last show is in two weeks now - March 8, 9, and 10.
The basement may or may not get set up - it depends on how I'm doing at that point.  I will be 36 weeks+ at that point.

In the mean time, with two extra weekend off now that weren't planned we will be:
-Finishing taxes
-CLEANING
-Getting bags packed
-Installing the car seat
-Sterilizing bottles and pacifiers
-Making burp cloths

I'd really like to have as much as I possibly can done by 37 weeks when I'm full term.  That way I can just sit back and wait. Ha!  We shall see...


No comments:

Post a Comment