Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Saturday, February 16, 2013

32 Weeks 1 Day Update

It's been awhile since I've blogged.  I had a show last weekend, had to restock all this week for my stand yesterday, and I have my LAST SHOW till fall 2013 next weekend.  So still lots to do in the next week and a half.

But here are belly shots from the last couple weeks
30 Weeks
31 Weeks

 Last Dr. Appointment:
February 5th
**I had them check my protien levels since the ER said they were low when I was in there last - they said they were FINE and not to worry.  The test the ER ran was not once usually run on pregnant women because it usually is always low during pregnancy.
**I asked about my Group B strep test they ran in my 1st visit to the hospital - they apparently did the test, but never sent it to the lab.  But said they would have to do another test anyway because the tests are only good for 4 weeks at a time and it's been longer then that at this point.
**I'm currently at 130 lbs (gained 10 lbs at this point)
Still having contractions regularly, mainly in the evenings, but nothing that is concerning enough to rush off to the hospital.
**I told them about the horrible rib pain I've been having, of course they said it's normal... nothing I can do except ice and heat the area.
 **I am measuring about 2.5 weeks behind with the growth of my belly (was measuring at 28.5 when I was closer to 31 weeks at that point) - but they said as long as it's within 3cm, they don't get too concerned.  However, they said another ultrasound may be ordered to check on the baby if next visit I haven't grown much.

Next Appointment: February 19th

Besides the Dr. appointment:
Sleeping SUCKS
Body HURTS
I'm definately to the uncomfortable stage of this pregnancy and not enjoying it.

On a very positive note - CARTER IS DOING GREAT!
Great heart beat, he moves around A LOT, hiccups twice a day.
We can't wait to meet him <3




No comments:

Post a Comment