Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Friday, February 22, 2013

Snow Day #2

Hubby was home sick with the flu today.
Alyssa spent the night at Gramma and Papa's last night.  She had another snow day today.
I slept in till 10am!!!!

I took care of hubby for awhile and headed out the door.
The less germs I'm around, the better.

I spent most of the day at my parent's house.
Alyssa went out and enjoyed the snow for over and hour!!!
She's a snow bunny, for sure!

I decided to come home about 4:30 to check on Steve.
I grabbed food from our house to take back to my parent's house to make them dinner.

They do so much for us I wanted to treat them, so we had pork chops, homemade mashed potatoes with gravy, and green beans.  My dad even pretty well cleaned up the kitchen!
I stayed to visit awhile longer and headed back home by 8pm.... without Alyssa.
It is Friday night after all, and this is "Gramma night."

So I'm hanging out in the bedroom, by myself, avoiding the germs.  Steve was able to eat and take a shower today, even work on our taxes a little more.  So he is doing better today.  Still not great, but better, and that's a good sign.  I see a lazy Saturday in our future tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment