Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Monday, February 10, 2014

Clothing Diapering Update

We've been cloth diapering for about 7 months now.

Of course it changes a little here and there when the baby gets old and older, so we've made adjustments as we've gone along.

Lately we have been using pocket diapers with a MF insert and a bamboo/MF blend insert during the day.  I just can't bring myself to pay for a diaper sprayer so we have been using flushable liners as well.  Then in the evening we do disposable diapers.

However, recently I have been just getting tired of stuffing diapers...
On top of that, my wetbag will only hold 12 diapers at a time since starting to use 2 inserts (it just fills up twice as fast).  That means laundry more often.

Luckily I do have prefolds and Flip covers on hand and started using those this week.  So far they are absorbing just fine, no major leaks as of yet.  The only thing is, I'm going to have to adjust my routine with diaper changes.

Some how I need to get the prefold and liner to the toilet to take care of it so I can reuse the cover... but Carter will then have to come off the changing table and be bare butt till I get back... I don't know about that.
My FAVORITE cloth diaper - GRINCH
Carter in November 2013
7 months old
Another BIG change that is coming - will be out laundry routine.  We have our first front load LG washer and dryer on their way and I'm not sure how that all works yet.  We shall see!!



No comments:

Post a Comment