Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Saturday, June 16, 2012

Welcome to the new TTC Blog!

WELCOME to my own personal way to document my TTC journey for baby number 2.  I has originally started to post updates on another blog that I try to keep up with, but thought it best to separate the two.

There are two blog posts below this post - both are from that a fore mentioned blog that I wanted to transition over and have everything start from the very beginning.

So getting this blog together should be fun.  I wanted a place to really keep everything packaged into one place.  A place for my ovulation tracker, TTC updates, hopefully pregnancy updates, vlogs, mainly a virtual scapbook.

What I'm most excited and nervous about are trying out the idea of video blogs.  My new digital HD camcorder arrived in the mail today, so once I've got that mastered and figure out how to upload videos - they will all be added right here to this blog.

My plans for the first vlog are to mainly introduce myself, lay out my TTC plans, and maybe share some of my background from pregnancy and baby #1.

Obviously I am very excited about this and as you will find out, I am a very organized person.  More then anything, all of this is blogging is for me to be able to look back and see the journey every inch of the way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment