Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Saturday, June 23, 2012

TTC Cycle1- CD7

Today I am on Cycle Day 7 - I know, it's so early yet - but I'm so excited because now it's time for the countdown to ovulation!

AF ended for good yesterday (Friday, June 22nd).  It was right on schedule too.  I was worried with not inserting my NuvaRing Wednesday like I usually do, that my hormones may get out of whack and wonder what it's supposed to do since there was no birth control to signal AF to stop.  But AF slowed down Wednesday, slowed down a lot on Thursday, and by Friday there was no sign of "her."  So that keeps me at a 28 day cycle with a 5 day AF.  Let's hope that sticks!

Symptoms of going off birth control have been noticed.  Even though I'm no longer on my AF I still feel a lot of crampiness.  Maybe not painful cramps, but more that I'm aware that my uterus is in there and trying to tell me something.  I just really don't feel like myself.  I'm sure it will take me and my body some time to figure out what it's like to not be on birth control anymore.

I'm using the iPhone app- What To Expect Fertility Tracker - to keep track of everything.  It is showing that my most fertile days are June29-July3.

Here's what my month looks like:
Pink are AF days and Green are Possible Fertile Days

My next update will be what our plans are for next week.
Currently the ovulation countdown is at 6 more days till my first possible fertile day!


No comments:

Post a Comment