Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Sunday, June 17, 2012

Cycle Day #1

Today is officially Cycle Day #1!

I decided that day one would be my first full day of AF.  So even though yesterday could have been considered cycle day 1 - it was after 6:30pm and that just seemed too late in the day.

I have been on the birth control NuvaRing since 6 week postpartum with my first little one.  So it's been all of 6 years that I've been using it.  I've not had any issues with it.  It was easy and effective so I just continued to use it all through out this time.  I highly recommend women at least give it a try.


This past Wednesday (June 13, 2012) was when my NuvaRing was removed and will be left out for the first time!!  So exciting! 

As I posted earlier, I was "getting serious" about this baby making thing and wanted to get my body and health into check.  Here's an update on that:
*I have been drinking a lot more water - but have slipped up and had a few sips of Coke here and there, baby steps...
*I did my first try at Once A Month Cooking and used a whole foods recipe menu.  So eating healthier lately, trying to make better choice.
*Exercise -  I haven't had any specific exercise sessions, but I have been quite active.  
*I started my prenatal vitamins and continue to take Juice Plus twice a day
*I also started using a Shea Butter Belly Lotion already too.  Doesn't hurt to start too early, right??

Already I am hitting the potty a lot more from all the extra water and fluids.  And usually I don't have problems with headaches, but lately those have been hitting me.  I'm sure it's caffeine withdrawal and also my hormones shifting from going off the birth control. 

I already know this cycle is going to go by so slow!!!  I'm ready for this AF to be over so I can start the count down to Ovulation!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment