Pregnancy #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Belly with Baby #2

Belly with Baby #2
39 Weeks

Baby #2

Baby #2
Born April 16, 2013

1st Pregnancy

1st Pregnancy
2006

Baby #1

Baby #1
Born: May 24, 2006 7 lbs 9 oz. 20.5"

"Baby" #1

"Baby" #1
Now 8 Years Old

Maternity Photos

Maternity Photos



Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Doctor's Appointment Update

I had my 38 Week appointment yesterday.  My Aunt Linda tagged along.  After last week's appointment (baby's unexpected high heart beat), I thought having the moral support in case something else unexpected popped up was good to have.

Luckily it was a pretty easy appointment.  Doctor did an exam to see where I was at.  I had been having very mild contractions that morning.

She said I was 2-3 cm dilated, 75% effaced, and baby's head was at 0 station.
She also said I had a "favorable cervix."  I need to good that!  She seems to think I may not make it to my next appointment and that I could go at any time.  However, that was the thought with Alyssa too and she was 6 days late.

After the appointment I took my aunt to lunch and we stopped by a couple of places for errands.
Alyssa was sick with strep throat at my dad's so I picked her up after getting back to town.
When I got home I went to the bathroom to find bloody show.  I figured it was probably from the exam, but I hadn't had that last week after my exam - so it was a little bit of a shock.

Today already I've had some of the same, but not as much as yesterday.  But it's still a surprise to see red blood a day later.  So we shall see what happens today!  I've had a few contractions today already, maybe they will pick up?

No comments:

Post a Comment